Would you like to have one of your own Miami Hurricanes pictures as a wallpaper desktop or cellphone background? You can have your very own personalized Miami Hurricanes wallpaper on your computer desktop. And best of all, it's easier than you think. Use the following steps to have an original Miami Hurricanes wallpaper.
1. Figure out your screen resolution. Before you begin, you'll need to figure out what size the Miami Hurricanes image needs to be. Fortunately, this is really easy. Just right-click a blank area on your desktop and select Properties from the resulting menu. Then, click the Settings tab on the resulting screen. Look at the Screen resolution area and write down the current setting.
2. OK, now you know the size you need, the next step is to pick a Miami Hurricanes photo. So, head to your archives and open the Miami Hurricanes photo you want to use in your favorite imaging program.
3. Is the Canes picture opened? Now, adjust anything that needs adjusted. Now, you'll need to resize the image to match your monitor resolution. This setting varies by program, but it's often found under the Edit or Image menu in most programs.
4. Once your have your Miami Hurricanes wallpaper image resized, cropped, and generally ready to go, save it as a JPEG. Put it in the My Pictures folder for easy reference.
5. Last step for your own Miami Hurricanes wallpaper! Right-click your desktop, select Properties from the resulting menu, then go the Desktop tab. Click the Browse button and navigate to the wallpaper image you just saved. Select it, hit OK and the picture will be your Miami Hurricanes desktop wallpaper!
ACC Football Helmet Wallpaper Backgrounds, Screen Savers, and Layouts