Would you like to have one of your own North Carolina State pictures as a wallpaper desktop or cellphone background? You can have your very own personalized NC State wallpaper on your computer desktop. And best of all, it's easier than you think. Use the following steps to have an original NC State wallpaper.
1. Figure out your screen resolution. Before you begin, you'll need to figure out what size the NC State image needs to be. Fortunately, this is really easy. Just right-click a blank area on your desktop and select Properties from the resulting menu. Then, click the Settings tab on the resulting screen. Look at the Screen resolution area and write down the current setting.
2. OK, now you know the size you need, the next step is to pick a NC State photo. So, head to your archives and open the NC State photo you want to use in your favorite imaging program.
3. Is the Wolfpack picture opened? Now, adjust anything that needs adjusted. Now, you'll need to resize the image to match your monitor resolution. This setting varies by program, but it's often found under the Edit or Image menu in most programs.
4. Once your have your North Carolina State wallpaper image resized, cropped, and generally ready to go, save it as a JPEG. Put it in the My Pictures folder for easy reference.
5. Last step for your own NC State wallpaper! Right-click your desktop, select Properties from the resulting menu, then go the Desktop tab. Click the Browse button and navigate to the wallpaper image you just saved. Select it, hit OK and the picture will be your North Carolina State Wolfpack desktop wallpaper!
ACC Football Helmet Wallpaper Backgrounds, Screen Savers, and Layouts